Dear Intending Parents/Friends of Hope House Initiative– Educational Support Unit for Children with Special Needs, you are cordially invited to meet us at your convenience on work days between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
We look forward to admitting your child into our center after detailed assessment
We’d like you to take note of our conditions for admission as follows;
- Application Form to be filled out and signed by you Evidence of Payment of our Assessment Fee of N30,000.00 only.
- Latest Medical Report by your family physician about your child’s current health status
- Assessment report of a Psychiatrist/Psychologist/Behavior Analyst, if available.
- A Copy of your Child’s Immunization Record (should be up-to-date)
- Your Child’s Birth Certificate (preferably by National Population Commission)
- Two recent colored passport photographs of your child.
- Any previous School records/reports.
We shall assess your Child’s abilities and skills, a process stretched over three days conducted by our social worker and IEP coordinator. Please book the appointments by phone No. 0813 733 3081 or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the end of the assessment, we will draft an Individual Education Plan for your child and he/she may start her education with us on the following day after payment of school fees.
School hours are from 7:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Mondays to Fridays and vocational training 2:00pm to 5:00pm. More information shall be available once your child has been admitted.